[ic] Re: Accessories Checkboxes on the Flypage. Multiple Checked Items.

Martin @ SpeedSpan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 2 19:11:01 2003

Thought I'd try one more time to see if this looked familiar or fixable to
anyone.  Suppose I could write some javascript for the flypage and some more
for the cart to get the values passed, but would like to avoid that.

> Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 21:24:39 -0400
>
> I've looked around the archives quite a while and seen questions similar to
> this, but no real solutions.  My problem has to do with retaining multiple
> values from a set of checkboxes on a flypage.  For background, this is IC
> 4.8.1 under RedHat.
>
> The products table (mySQL) has a field dlv_checkbox in case there is a
> product with accessories that would work well in checkboxes.  The flypage
> has this code:
> [if-item-field dlv_checkbox]<tr><td align="right">
> Choices</td><td>[item-accessories dlv_checkbox, check]
> which displays all the options fine, but if you choose two options, only the
> first is passed on to the cart.
>
> The cart has this code for each item:
> [if-item-modifier dlv_checkbox]<br>
> [item-accessories dlv_checkbox, check left][/if-item-modifier]
> which displays the one (first) option that got passed only.  If you click
> a second option and go to checkout, the checkout page now shows both
> options selected!
>
> Anyone seen this problem before?  The code seems simple, but that doesn't
> mean I couldn't mess it up!  Any insight appreciated.

Martin Abell
SpeedSpan