[ic] How to Filter vertical category list to include selected product-groups?

Farshad Farzan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 3 12:21:14 2003

>    A quick simple answer...
>Check out the fi, sf, op, and se tags for the loop tag
>which is out of the box.
>If you need more ask again.

>Jon

Thanks for your response..

I am very un-skilled when it comes to programming with tags and perl
etc..

I have been getting around by fishing through the archives ..
I have done similar links that can do search for all items and it shows
it on the results page.

HREF="...catalog.../scan/st=db/co=yes/sf=prod_group/se=Bars.html
CLASS="barlink">All the Bars</A><BR>

However, I want the filter to affect the left side mainly, not a seach.
In file LEFTRIGHT_TOP : I see these components,

[component group=vertical]
[component group=content]

How do we modify them to only show certain groups??

Thanks.