[ic] How to Filter vertical category list to include selected product-groups?

Farshad Farzan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 3 14:21:01 2003

>I set up the category=specific category in the left side of the menu,
>using simple select method. If you make your categories with the type
>information you want to filter by, it works.

>category=MY widget
>or category=MY

>first will return everything in the product.txt field category with my
>widget, the second everything with my

This still will return the results page, I am after the LEFTRIGHT_TOP
section . which shows the Vertical Category list.., right now it shows
all the groups and all the categories. I want only to show the all the
categories for a selected group only..

Thanks.