[ic] need help getting custom pm to work

Eric Terry interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 3 17:06:00 2003

Thank you so much for your help Christian.

That worked exactly like I hoped it would.
I was starting to feel lost in there.

Eric Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Christian
Brink
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 12:46 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] need help getting custom pm to work

This method makes for very clean pages which are much easier to debug.
It
also is very reusable. You can add to module and then create a new
usertag
without much trouble.

I also add a feature to my modules where if I don't see the interchange
db
handle I create a dbi handle straight to the database and use AUTOLOAD
dispatch between the db and dbi style queries. This makes it very easy
test w/o the interchange engine.

If you have more question I'd be happy to help.

HTH,

Christian 'grep' Brink
http://www.perlmonks.com/index.pl?node_id=133383