[ic] Bad Shipping Zone on interchange restart

Steve interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 5 17:03:00 2003

No, I haven't.  I looked at my country.txt file as well as my
ups_zone.asc
file and couldn't find any zone listed as 'u'.

Bryan

Remember not to top post - some on this board will not respond to these
messages, since it messes up the email archives.

I have had the same situtation for some time now, just never spent much time
trying to track it down, since it wasn't affecting the web site operations.
What version are you running?
I am using 4.8.5

-Steve