[ic] Changing an order after its been accepted.

Dan Browning interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 6 15:12:01 2003

* Chris Kohler <chris@zeropresence.com> [2003-06-06 10:46]:
> After an order has been placed, can it be changed from the admin
> interface without cancelling and readding the order? Specifically, they
> sell tshirts and sweatshirts and want to be able to change size or
> color after the order has been moved to pending and the size or color
> is no longer available. Is this possible with Interchange or will I
> need to write some custom code to do this?

You will likely need to do a fair amount of custom coding, even if you start
with the basic order editing features that are present in CVS.
--
Dan Browning, Kavod Technologies, <db@kavod.com> 360.843.4074x217
6700 NE 162nd Ave, Ste 611-210, Vancouver, WA.    Random Fortune: