[ic] Problems integrating quickbooks with ic

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 7 22:58:00 2003

Hello,
I am trying to integrate quickbooks with [ic] 4.8.6. I have completed the
install process but when I restart interchange I get the following error.

Calling UI...UserTag 'export_quicken_coa' subroutine failed compilation:

         Uncaught exception from user code:
        Uncaught exception from user code:
        Unterminated <> operator at (eval 59) line 85.
        eval 'F
        my $fields;
        my $count = 0;
        my $out = \'\';
        ITEMLOOP:
        my $table;
        my @out;
        my $ctr;
        my $rename_msg = <EOF;
To make import match export, do query (for all relevant TABLEs):

EOF

I have not changed the usertags for quickbooks support. I searched
everywhere and am pretty frustrated. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Farhan