[ic] PGP Failed

Ronald Camilleri interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 9 13:52:01 2003

We have a site which has been up and running for more than a year on
Interchange v4.8.3 with no problems. Suddenly the mail sent to the merchant,
normally with the credit card information (PGP encrypted) is being sent
without the code.
Looking in the error log I noticed the following:

.... /cgi-bin/maltabooks/process.html PGP failed with status 4294967040: No
child processes
.... /cgi-bin/maltabooks/process.html Safe: Auto-create of user failed. at
(eval 1054) line 1.

>  die errmsg("Auto-create of user failed.");

I'm asking for some help as I cannot figure out what would have happen.

Thanks

Ronald Camilleri