[ic] (no subject)

Sarah Jane Buehringer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 11 02:12:01 2003

Hello,

Good Day!...

Thank you for giving us a chance to present this
genuine business opportunity with you. There's no
commitment on your part. You can even cancel it
anytime you want!.

Now, Shopping is surely part of our basic needs, right?...
By "JOINING" this Shoppers Global Network for free, you
as a Member will be given the ability to purchase in
volume price as a group buy, either online or offline!.
Thus, entitles you to a wholesale price or huge rebates
on all purchases made in our affiliated stores worldwide.
Not only that, you can even have commissions on the purchases
of others. You're not even forced to buy a specific brand
in order to enjoy the benefits, but rather the freedom
to choose on any brand. Can you imagine your income when all
your downline members are doing their monthly shopping routine?...

If you want to join this Shoppers Global Network and recieve a more
detailed information about this business for free, just email: