[ic] Moving catalog - runtime error

Joshua Lavin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 13 17:21:01 2003

I'm attempting to move one of my catalogs to a new server. I used the
Wiki faq (
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/doc/wiki/
FaqHowDoIMoveACatalogFromATest.html ) and followed all directions
except # 5 & 6 (I don't think they apply to me), and I'm getting this
error upon restart:
--
High traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...

shop1: error in configuration. Skipping.
shop1: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 3798)
--

I'm running IC 4.8.7 on RedHat 7.3, using a MySQL database (both setups
are the same except that the other runs FreeBSD). Line 118 of GDBM.pm

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Josh