[ic] Hosting Quote/Info Requested

K Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 17 10:02:01 2003

Hello Jim,

I have used Dialtone Internet for the past 4 years and have found their
service to be the best in the business.  When I first signed up with
them, they were a small family owned business.  Last year they were
purchased by Interland and all of the original staff is still operating
the business!

Their setup is perfect for running Interchange.  First, they do not use
Cpanel.  They have their own proprietary web based interface for
controlling the server.  Probably not all the bells and whistles of
Cpanel, but it's pure Perl so you can add any functionality you'd like
with ease.

Their site is: http://www.dialtone.com

Hope this helps,
Kevin