[ic] Attempted database update without permission

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 17 19:57:00 2003

John Allman [allmanj@houseofireland.com] wrote:
> Hi - i recently set up interchange 4.6.5 on a debian stable box (yes,
> there is a reason for wanting the old version) and am now finding the
> admin interface to be acting up.

I suggest an upgrade to 4.9 unless there's a VERY good reason for
starting a new development using such an old version.  There are
unlikely to be any further 4.6 releases unless a serious
security-related problem is discovered.

Having said that, there are several competent Interchange consultants
who may be willing to log into your development machine and investigate
a fix for your particular problem.  If you don't get a satisfactory
response from this mail list, and are not willing to upgrade, then you
may want to consider support from an Interchange consultant.