[ic] FAVORABLE PARTNER.

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 19 08:12:01 2003

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Rosa Tadobe  wife to the late Chife Micheal Tadobe from Sierra Leone.
I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek  your assistance to  transfer
our cash of Twelve Million and five hundred thousand Dollars  ($12,500.000.00)
now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe
the money is in trunk boxes deposited and declared as
Precious stones by my  late Husband as a  matter of fact the company does not know the
content as  money, although my husband made them
to understand that the boxes belongs to  his foreign partner.

Source of the money:

My late Husband Chief Michael Tadobe  , a native of  Mende District in the  Northern
province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra
Leone  Mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my Husband, this money  was
the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor sales.

Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of Major Paul Koroma and the
combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that  almost destroyed
my country, following the forceful removal from power of the  civilian elected President
Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My Husband had  already made arrangement for
 I and my two children to be evacuated to Ivory  coast with the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
he made with a security firm in Europe  through the aid of U.N evacuation team.

During the war in my country and following the indiscriminate looting of  Public and
Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone
mining  coop. Was one of the target looted and it was destroyed. My husband including
other top Government functionaries were attacked and killed by the rebels in  November 2000
because of his relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed  Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my husband's death and with the information we got that the  rebels  are
out for us the burden became too much for me to handle coupled with  the ill health of my
daughter she died in the process as I could not afford her  a decent medical care.The unrest in
Ivory Coast and the threat from the rebels against our lifes,made us to be evacuted to
Nederland last December where i and my only surviving son are seeking political asylum,we are at present
in an asylum camp in a small village in Nederlands(HOLLAND). Our only hope now is in you and the boxes
deposited in  the Security Firm To this effect,humbly solicit your assistance in the
followings ways.

1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security
Firm as our beneficiary

2. to transfer this money (USD$12.5 M) in your name to your country

3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in  your
country and you, our Adviser/ Manager.

For your assistance, I have agreed with my only surviving son that 20% of the  total
amount will be for your effort and another 5 % to cover all the
expenses  that may incur during the business transaction, Last, I urge you to keep this
transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our where about.

Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full name, address and  Tel/ Fax
numbers, to me via my private email address as indicated bellow,
this  is for security reasons as I will  only be accessing my private email earnestly
awaiting your response.

Thanks.

May God bless you as you assist us.

MRS. ROSA TADOBE.