[ic] Availibility of Paid Support for Interchange

Sat Jun 21 16:29:00 2003

Quoting Geoff Staples (geoff@hostricity.com):
> Is paid Interchange support available from anyone whose "real Job" is
> offering this support? I'd like to be able to offer my customers paid
> support for Interchange if they need it.

There are at least 4 companies that specialize in interchange, and dozens
of other consultants capable of supporting it.

> If available, is this support available on a contract basis or only on
> an individual issue basis? I'm thinking that anyone with a serious
> eCommerce site may need to purchase a monthly or annual support
> contract.
>
> Does anyone offer Interchange support that I can purchase and use to
> help my techs provide support to all of my customers rather than on an
> individual domain basis?

It is readily available, not only from my company but from others.

P.S. Your messages are showing up twice, and the lines are not wrapped.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

There's nothing sweeter than life nor more precious than time.
-- Barney