[ic] Static pages to boost performance

Steve interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 24 08:33:00 2003

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 02:36, Steve wrote:
> Do your expire the old sessions?
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/doc/wiki/AdvExpiringSessions.html
>
> This can be a big drag on interchange if there are too many....

Thanks for the tip.  I put the following in my crontab, as I use the default
DBM database at the moment:

>>  40 4 * * *    perl /usr/local/interchange/bin/expireall -r

Did you look in your tmp directory to see if you are accumulating temporary
scratch vars?

I'm not sure expireall handles these, although  may be wrong.

Boost up your ram to 1 gig if possible, although it might be more
advantageous to put the money in a new pc. 128mb is not really enough.

-Steve