[IC] Search problem

Lars Tode interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 25 10:36:00 2003

Hello together,

few days ago, I got the job to hide article marked as inactive.
I add the field to the mysql-database and activate it in interchange.
After I had modified some pages (they worked as I wished to :) ) I got
problems with the last few pages.
The content of one :

---

[seti scanparams][area search='
ml=15
sp=results
st=sql
sf=Artikelnummer,Beschreibung,Beschreibung2,Beschreibung3,EKDM,Gruppe,Unterg
ruppe,Kurzbeschreibung,Typbezeichnung
su=1
tf=RN
to=n
se=[scratch searchstring]
'
]
[/seti]

---

I thought it couldn't be so difficult to change the statement to get the
effect I wanted, so I changed it into this :

---

[seti scanparams][area search='
co=yes
ml=15
sp=results
st=sql

sf=aktiv
se=1
op=eq

sf=Artikelnummer,Beschreibung,Beschreibung2,Beschreibung3,EKDM,Gruppe,Unterg
ruppe,Kurzbeschreibung,Typbezeichnung
su=1
tf=RN
to=n
se=[scratch searchstring]
'
]
[/seti]

---

But the filtering effect I tried to realise with

sf=aktiv
se=1
op=eq

doesn't work. I saw products that don't marked as active.

Has anyone an idea?

Regards,

Lars

P.S.: