[ic] loop search fails with SQl database

Thu Jun 26 15:53:00 2003

Quoting Rolf Schaufelberger (rolf.schaufelberger@web.de):
> >>1   [set testname]su=yes/sf=description/st=db[/set]
>
> >Rolf, you'd better try this:
>
> >[set testname]
> >su=yes
> >sf=description
> >st=db
> >[/set]
>
> Ok this works, but "features" like this are very annoying. Are there more of
> these in interchange? Maybe I get grey hair when I am finished.

This is completely documented. Not only that, the default in the supplied
foundation catalog is a database search.

There are actually many reasons that text searches can be desirable
-- but since you appear to know everything I will not try and
enlighten you.

Use the [query ...] if you want to do SQL.

*plonk*

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer