[ic] pgp not working - is there a guide somewhere as to how to set it up for interchange

Matthew Crosswell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 26 21:00:01 2003

> Matthew Crosswell wrote:
>
> >I'm getting the following error from my cart when checking out. "Credit
Card
> >Information (Credit card encryption failed: No such file or directory)"

> You should always include the OS distribution and version, as well as
> the version of Perl and programs you're having troubles with; in this
> case IC and PGP.
Version numbers for IC and pgp are:
Interchange 4.9.6
pgp 6.5.8

I've made progress and found that I had not signed the key for the
destination address.

This done I started getting errors like
Credit card encryption failed:Input/Output error
Credit card encryption failed:Pipe broken

Then:
Added to catalog.cfg -> EncryptProgram /usr/sbin/bin/pgp -er you@email -fat
2>/dev/null
And set the PGP_KEY to the hex address of the key

Now it works!