[ic] Mozilla 1.3 and above crashes on Item editor

Fri Jun 27 11:32:01 2003

This is a bug in Mozilla, apparently related to the new CSS positioning
code (that I don't like).  I have reported it (bug 210895).

It only occurs if you have <input type=file> elements (i.e. imagehelper
type) on a tabbed display.

You can reproduce the bug at:

	http://demo.icdevgroup.org/tmp/test6.html

If you just change the <input type=file> to <input type=text>, there
is no crash.

	http://demo.icdevgroup.org/tmp/test5.html

The fix is to turn off the tabbed display in the item editor, or
downgrade to Mozilla 1.2b or below where the crash does not occur.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman