[ic] Options Code

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 27 15:10:01 2003

Hi People, I haven't been around here in a while.

I was wondering, does anyone know the code that displays the option name on
the checkout page, so the current line item option can be updated with that
option.  As far as I can see it uses the same naming principle as
[quantity-name], but it something different.  Can someone help me?   Using
4.8.6 stable IC

-----code snippet-----
<select name="[modifier-name Amount]" onChange="this.form.submit()">
<option [selected name=[modifier-name Amount] value=1]>1</option>
<option [selected name=[modifier-name Amount] value=2]>2</option>
<option [selected name=[modifier-name Amount] value=3]>3</option>
</select>
-----code snippet

Thanks!

Brendan