[ic] Mozilla 1.3 and above crashes on Item editor

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 27 15:16:01 2003

Mike Heins wrote:

>This is a bug in Mozilla, apparently related to the new CSS positioning
>code (that I don't like).  I have reported it (bug 210895).
>
>It only occurs if you have <input type=file> elements (i.e. imagehelper
>type) on a tabbed display.
>
>You can reproduce the bug at:
>
>	http://demo.icdevgroup.org/tmp/test6.html

Or, to upgrade to the new Moizlla fork called Firebird which is not only
less of a pig, but is much faster...  I know this isn't a 'commercially
viable' solution, but the Mozilla crew has been painfully slow at
resolving the simplest of matters, I would not expect this to garner any
immediate attention...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028