[ic] Mozilla 1.3 and above crashes on Item editor

Gary E. Miller interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 27 15:54:01 2003

Yo Barry!

My copy of Firebird also crashes.  I have to use an older build called
"Phoenix" version 0.5.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676