[ic] Admin UI rounding dollar amounts?

John Matecsa interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 29 23:05:01 2003

I've got a very similar problem...

The dollar amount rounding issue will flare up as soon as I apply
changes in the admin UI on a catalog that uses multiple locales.

Temporary release can be had by restarting all catalogs at the command
line by running interchange/bin/restart .

--
John Matecsa <matecsaj@picassofish.com>
Picasso Fish Corporation