[ic] How can I convert an sql search to a page scan

Jim Boyer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Mar 3 20:29:00 2003

Hi,

I need some help in converting a basic sql query into a page scan query.  I
am running IC 4.9.5 with MySQL.  I would like to run a sql query that looks
like this and returns to the results page like the scan function does.

select products.sku, product_category.category from products,
product_category where
     product_category.category = "Family and Home";

I have tried several attempts with scan but nothing seems to work, here is
an example

scan
   st=sql
   fi=products, product_category
   sf=product_category.category
   se=Family and Home
   rf=sku

Thanks for any help,

Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
Information Dept
College of Agriculture and Home Economics
Washington State University