[ic] Hiding certain products

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 5 05:41:00 2003

Quoting Rich Kelly" <rkelly@encocontainer.com> :
>I have some products I do not want to show up in the shopping cart.. Ie. a
>wooden pallet.  We keep track of them with our database but we do not sell
>them.  How do I make it so that interchange displays only the products that
>we do want the customer to see and not every item in that catagory on that
>page.  At this point.. removing a catagory is out of the picture.  Products
>change all the time so I need something along the lines of adding another
>field with a value of "no web" or something of that nature.

I don't know which version of Interchange you are running but, beside the
suggestions of Miguel and Dennis you might also want to have a look at
HIDE_FIELD in the WHATSNEW file or on www.icdevgroup.org.

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting