[ic] data input

Kerry Blalock interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 5 08:36:01 2003

> Kerry,
>
> I use the setup you described (openoffice, csv, tab delimiter, delete
> the quote mark). It works fine for me, but I do a "save as" and repeat
> the steps (edit filter settings) every time I save the file. I have
> forgotten to do that and just clicked the save icon after the initial
> save and it broke the rebuild on restart of Interchange.
>
> I did have some problems with quote marks (inches) within the field
> being displayed as odd characters, so now spell out the word inches.
> Might be something like that?
I did have some " on some items, but foundation demo also has them. I
removed as you suggested, and uploaded and it did not help. When I click
on the product link, I get a message saying the page cannot be found, page
being the sku number assigned. Also get this when I click on image as it
appears in out of stock area. Also, when I edit the added items in items,
no information on description, sell price, etc shows up. I still have the
foundation products in the product.txt file, and they seem to work ok.

Kerry