[ic] how to write code

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 5 11:18:01 2003

I'm basically familiar with ITL and HTML so I don't have any real
programming experience or training.  In writing my code, I find that it gets
pretty messy.  I don't mean the indentations and such, but the "flow" or
organization of the code.  I'm sure you guys know what I mean.  Is there a
place on the Internet or a book that would help me write better ITL?  It
seems to me that my deficiency is in my *general* programming ability.  I'm
going to go over all of my code soon and clean it up, but I'd like to have
some idea of the way things *should* be done before I do.

- Grant