[ic] Tidying Up ./pages/query/order_detail

Adrian P Wilkinson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 5 18:34:00 2003

Hi,

I've been having a pay with order_detail to see if I can tidy it up a little
bit as the default display in the foundation application doesn't look very
pretty.  When zooming in to view the details of an order, I want it to
display some additional fields (e.g. the field "mfrpart" in the table
"products").  I've tried...

    [sql-data products mrfpart [sql-param sku]]

... but it doesn't appear to like this statement very much.  Could some kind
soul suggest a more appropriate statement to use?  Additionally, I'd like to
be able to display the overall order status and the status of the invididual
items in the orderline table.  It already lists details on each item, so
would it be very difficult to get it to also list the line statuses?

One final question, what are all the [L] tags in the templates?  I've also
noticed that there is a bad habit of not closing tags on the pages provided!

Regards, Ade.