[ic] Questions

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 6 12:25:01 2003

Hello everybody,

I have a couple of question related to the same problem. I am having problems
with some links. First, some articles are not found in the search box in the
index page. I need to go throw the advanced search to be able to find them.
Thing that is weird because, even though, I am using the name that is in the
database, it is not able to find it. The second problem is related to the items
themselves. When I click on more info, some articles don't have a page that is
called sku.html. The problem ocurrs just with certain items. I think it might
be a problem related with the update that I did from another database before I
started using interchange 4.9.7. It might be a cause, but I am not sure.

Any clues?

Thanks A lot

Diego