[ic] Introducing myself and and asking a question

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Mar 10 17:29:00 2003

vashadow wrote:

>I installed it per the instructions and the IC server fails to start keeps
>giving a bad globalsub error in the log..

If you post incorrectly, most will ignore your message as I generally
do.  Additionally, if you are having problems with errors, posting the
error logs is usually a bare-bones minimum as psychic abilities for IC
folks are limited to a range of 35 miles with an unobstructed view.
Lastly, knowing which version of IC you have deployed as well as the
required supporting layers, like Perl, are most often helpful...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028