[ic] 4.9.7 and remote secure domain - one small step away

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Mar 10 22:56:00 2003

I have IC running on my primary domain with its own SSL cert and all is
well. I have a second domain hosted on the same machine and I want to
use the primary domain for the secondary domain's SecureURL. I know
that's not an "oficially" supported setup but I do have it wokring
exepct for one samll issue. I got this far by using "AlwaysSecure
order ord/checkout ord/basket logout login change_password process" in
catalog.cfg, and by adding symlinks from the primary domain to the
secondary domain for the cgi-bin and www directories.

On the second domain's IC site, everything works perfectly as long as I
only add items to the cart from the item's flypage. If I add an item to
the cart from the Buy button on the results page, that item drops from
the cart when I go to check out. It's as if there are 2 carts... one
secure and one non-secure.

My queston is, how can I modify the buy button on the results page to
work like the one on an item's flypage? I'm using the foundation demo.

Thanks for any hints.

DB