[ic] option table and inventory not deleted?

Malte Hübner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 11 03:21:00 2003

hi!

i have a question on the variants (option table) in interchange:

when i delete a product (item) which had some variants, the "master" entry
for the sku stays in the option table. the item isn't deleted in the
inventory table, too.
i am using ic with mysql and didn't find an answer in the
mailinglist-archives.

i installed versions 4.9.5. and 4.8.7... i also tested the online demo at
icdevgroup but it's the same there.

so if i delete many items, my option and inventory table could become very
messy. i am thinking of writikng a perl-script which will do the "cleaning"
job for me... but is this really needed? or am i missing something?

thanks for answers in advance!
regards,
Malte Hübner