[ic] Route log failed.

Tze-John Tang interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 11 11:32:00 2003

Thanks for the tip.  Putting in debug lines before and after the import, I now
know that it is failing in the [import] section.  The columns specified in this
section match the table columns.  I did add one more column to the transactions
table, from the stock one.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the transaction logging works when I don't
have a MV_PAYMENT_MODE set, but does not work when it is set, in this section?

-tj