[ic] New Installation Problem

Steve Gertz interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 11 14:08:00 2003

After looking around for a few days (and playing with some code), I've
come to emailing the list.  Here's the sitiuation:

I've just installed interchange into /usr/local/interchange and I've run
bin/makecat, created databases (although they are empty), and when I try
to reload the interchange server I get the error of:

Configuring catalog foundation...foundation config error: Please specify
the MailOrderTo directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'

After looking around (doing __MAIL_TO__ et al replacements) I get:

foundation config error: products not a database, cannot use as products
file

For some reason it doesn't appear that the
catalog/foundation/product/variable.txt file is being parsed properly
(as it appears that this file has all of the variables that I replaced
from catalog.cfg)

Any thoughs on how this would occur / how to fix?

Thanks in advance,

Steve Gertz