[ic] anchor more-list

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 13 11:38:01 2003

> I have a full screen of descriptions for this manufacturer on
> this html page
> and the
> the products categories they sell beneath it.  The only problem
> is when you
> go down
> to the product listings and see page 1 of 4, then click on page 2 it loads
> to the top of
> the page looking like nothing happened until you scroll down to
> see that the
> page 2 of
> the product listings are displayed.
>
> I need that hardcoded so that it shows page 2 of product listings, then
> page 3 and then page 4 without returning to the top of the page.
>
> So is there any way to put an anchor on the [more_list] or something?
>
> Thanks
> Dennis

Another thing you could do is remove the "general description" from the
subsequent pages.

   [query
        ml=12
        type=list
        more=1
        sp="@@MV_PAGE@@"
        sql=|
        SELECT  pp.price, pp.append, pd.sku, pd.title, pd.comment, pd.type
        FROM    products pd, properties pp
        WHERE   pd.searched BETWEEN '15' AND '16'
        AND     pd.cap_group = pp.cap_group
        ORDER BY pd.sku
        |]
        [list]

[if explicit]
[condition]
$num = '[sql-increment]';
return 1 if $num eq 1;
return 0;
[/condition]

     GENERAL DESCRIPTION HERE

[/if]
        [/list]

[more-list]
Products [matches] of [match-count]
<BR>[more]<BR>
[/more-list]

        [list]
     PRODUCT ITERATION
        [/list]
[/query]

There may be a better way to do this, but I could not see one at the time.
The above will show the "general description" whenever page 1 is clicked, or
on the first iteration.

HTH

Paul