[ic] Authorize.net Problems WILLING TO PAY FOR HELP!

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 13 16:49:01 2003

> Hello,
>

> I am new to this list, so please bare with me..
>
> I must also tell everyone that I'm also new to Linux.
>
> I'm getting this error:
>
> (authorize net): Charge operation 'authorize net' failed
>
> Even when I set my authorize.net account in test mode and I even have
> tried using a real credit card and the test card number.
>
> I have searched the online doc's and even this list but I just don't
> have any idea what to do.. Like I said I'm new to Linux and don't
> understand anything..
>
> Please help!
>

> (( same error and problem as this guy))
>
> andystok

First off, be sure to check authorizeNet, as they usually have more verbose
"rejection" reasons, under the reports (for that day). Also, you can't use
your own card (billing address) if it is the same address as the merchant
account owner.

Check these too:

http://www.interchangeville.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=872&highlight=autorize
+net