[ic] Vertical List.

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Mar 14 11:05:01 2003

Hello,

I was awared of something in the vertical list that I have not seen before in
Interchange. If you find an item using the vertical list you go through another
shopping car instead of going to the checkout page. It was weird because I have
never seen that before and some users say that it will be easier to have the
same path to order supplies. The bottom line is why the vertical list is not
redirecting people to the checkout page. Second, I still have troubles with the
search and some items that I have created. I can't find them using the sku nor
a name in the description field. The curious thing is that some work some don't.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Diego