[ic] Affiliate Tracking

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Mar 15 09:35:01 2003

> still credited to the affiliate. Is there a way to give credit to
> affiliates in this manner? Such as to attach an affiliate ID to a
> customer directly and not a specific order?

    Use mv_pc=affiliatename in your code and add this to LEFTRIGHT_TOP (or
your equivalent):

[if session source]
[and !scratch sourcecookied]
  [set-cookie name="source" value="[data session source]" expire="[time
gmt=1 adjust='+1440']%a, %m-%b-%Y %H:%M
:%S GMT[/time]"]
  [set sourcecookied]1[/set]
[/if]
[if !session source]
  [tmp source][read-cookie source][/tmp]
  [if scratch source]
    [tmp return][perl]$Session->{source}=$Scratch->{source};[/perl][/tmp]
  [/if]
[/if]

    Interchange is very affiliate-friendly.  See my ancient posts on how to
easily enable a simple reporting system for your affiliates to log into and
check their sales.

Jeff