[ic] process-target

Caleb Groom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Mar 17 10:05:01 2003

On my cart page I have the field where a customer can enter an SKU and
quantity and it will be added to the basket.  It's handy if you have the SKU
memorized.  I noticed that most folks don't have their cart setup this way.

Currently, if they enter a valid SKU then it gets added to the basket.  If
the SKU is invalid the user gets no message, they only know that it didn't
work when they notice that it is not in the cart.

I'd like to add my own perl code to search for items that are 'similar' to
what the user entered.

I've grep'd through the files and found that more than likely I'm looking to
edit something to do with [process-target].  Can anybody point me to the
file that I'm looking for?

I'm running Interchange 4.8.3 - installed from rpm - on RH 7.3.