[ic] Link to Flypage from Vertical Category list - how

Tom Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Mar 17 14:46:01 2003

http://www.jowgakungfu.com/cgi-bin/mas/category_flypage?id=x5gY3Dmf&mv_pc=2&mv_arg=Weapons

> > here is the page
> > www.jowgakungfu.com/cgi-bin/mas/index.html
> > I would like the link on the left "Weapons" to
> have
> > the same results as "Weapons" on the body section

That was a typo in the email, sorry. My problem is
that  I can't generate the link the vertical category
list using the "Design" tab.
Currently i have under Category properties
Name - Weapons
Link type - Interchange page
Interchange page - category_flypage
Parameters - arg='[cat-param name]'

I looked at the category vertical component and I seem
to be prefixing the right loop. Maybe I am using the
"parameters" field wrong.

Thanks for you help,
Tom