[ic] Perl Modules

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 19 08:57:01 2003

Hello,

I still have troubles with the UI interface. I asssume the problem is the perl
modules and I am working on that. I don't understand someting. First, you don't
want to use cpan, but the tar.gz packages prompt you the cpan shell when you
are installing it. So, are we supposed to ignore that or what's happening with
that. Second, when I finish running CPAN I get this message:

Bundle summary: The following items in bundle Bundle::Interchange had
installation problems:
  Bundle::LWP Bundle::LWP and the following items had problems during
  recursive bundle calls: HTML::Parser Net::FTP

First, I install them from the rpm packages, but as I told you the installation
script pops up that screen to install the modules from CPAN. I don't know what
to do, so If someone knows how to fix this modules, I greatly appreciate that.