[ic] Items in demo

ACforSale Inc interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 19 14:04:01 2003

-----Original Message-----
 On Behalf Of dhenao@tampabay.rr.com

Hello,

I got stuck with this problem of not being able to add items using the
admin
interface. I went to the demo on line and I could add any record either.
This
is making me think that I might have any problem connecting to a
database.
Maybe the port is being filtered my the firewall. Can anyone check if
you are
able to add new items in the demo online (4.9.7 demo).

Thanks A lot

Diego
Henao

I've had that problem with trying to access the database through a
firewall as well, the only way I could get around this was to allow the
computer I was working on be in the DMZ (Not overly safe) but it got the
job done.

I know there is a port blocked but I couldn't determine what it was to
allow just that port the access I needed.

Gerry