[ic] questions about dealers and discounts

Terry Romine interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 19 15:01:01 2003

I need some advice on how to set up a dealer discount. I see from the
Admin side, that going into quantity pricing allows assigning a
Discount Group to an item, as well as setting quantity pricing. But is
there someplace where you set the percentage of discounts for dealers
(my discount group)?

Also, is it possible (and fairly easy) to set a different quantity
break besides the default 2,5,10..? My customer ships in sets of 4, 12,
24, pallets (144) etc.. and these vary depending on SKU.

Thanks in advance.

Terry