[ic] testing to see if IC server is responding

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 19 19:05:01 2003

Hello,

    I don't think I have seen this mentioned here before.  What would be the
most effective way of seeing if the IC server is responding to incoming
connections?  I am having an intermittent issue where requests handled by
mod_interchange/interchange "queue" on the web server and sit until I
restart apache.  Static content is still served fine at first, although this
rapidly stops once apache reaches its maxclients setting.  The first thing I
want to determine is whether or not IC is responding to requests when this
issue occurs.

Thanks,
Jeff