[ic] Item - Option Weights Not Adding!

Greg McCrory interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Mar 19 21:37:00 2003

At 3/19/2003 03:10 PM -0600, you wrote:
>Question #1:  Can adding option weights be made to work for "simple"
>options?  If so, how?
>Question #2:  If not, can Perl be inserted in the page to calculate the
>option weight - if so are there examples?
>Question #3:  If not, should I consider moving to modular options?  Will
>weights work there?

I am using 4.8.7 and modular options weights do not add on the cart
display, however they are calculated correctly for shipping weight.  My
hack solution was to comment the code that displays the weight on the cart
display page.  I tried to find a way to add the options weight but couldn't
do it quickly enough.

GMc