[ic] Manual entry order form

Phil Alves interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 20 14:42:00 2003

> At 12:08 PM 3/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hello all!
> >
> >I was wondering if anyone out there has set up a manual order form for
> >customers to use that they might be willing to share.  Something like:
> >
> >sku: [  ]  quantity: [  ]
> >sku: [  ]  quantity: [  ]
> >sku: [  ]  quantity: [  ]
> >and so on...
> >
> >I've looked at the order entry system in the UI, but I need a long form
with
> >a single "Add to Cart" button.
>
> The code on the results page doesn't work for you ("Buy list")?

I suppose I should've been more detailed.  That does indeed work, but I have
a few things I need to check for before the items can be added to the
basket.  These involve some [if] tests.  I guess what I should have asked
for is whether the best way to tackle this is with profiles, or something
else.

Thanks for getting back to me!