[ic] questions about dealers and discounts

Terry Romine interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 20 15:35:01 2003

I have a customer who is defined as a dealer; an a product that has a
wholesale price added to it; but when the dealer logs in, he still
doesn't see the wholesale price for that item, only the retail price.

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 10:16 PM, D Zhang - msi wrote:

>> I need some advice on how to set up a dealer discount. I see from the
>> Admin side, that going into quantity pricing allows assigning a
>> Discount Group to an item, as well as setting quantity pricing. But is
>> there someplace where you set the percentage of discounts for dealers
>> (my discount group)?
>
> not necessary quantity pricing.  You can setup dealer/wholesaler
> prices.
> need to work on userdb to define dealer status,
did that, and added the wholesale field to the item edit

>  and CommonAdjust tag.
where is that??