[ic] 4.9.x Admin UI - Out of Memory

Greg McCrory interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 20 19:25:01 2003

At 3/19/2003 11:42 PM -0800, you wrote:

>The only way to get less memory is to disable tags (i.e. features), so
>less memory = less features.  (Which also hints at the reason 4.8 works
>and 4.9 doesn't -- 4.9 has more features).  BTW, a round of applause for
>Mike Heins, who did all this.

Thanks to the input of Dan Browning I was able to trace the culprit to the
one and only usertag 'version.coretag'

when enabled I get out of memory on the Admin UI when disabled it works but
I have artifacts like this:

Location of Error Logs     Global: [version extended=1 global_error=1]

I also see the following message:

You need either GDBM_File or DB_File for Interchange to work as documented.

Could the two issues be related?

GMc