[ic] tabbed-display + ui_style but NOT in table-editor

Fri Mar 21 10:58:00 2003

Quoting Paul Jordan (paul@gishnetwork.com):

> Hi guys
>
> IC 4.9.7
>
> I use the [tabbed-display] tag, not within the table-editor, but as a stand
> alone way of displaying data in a tabbed menu in the front end.
>
> I would like to use the tabbed-display with the ADMIN style implementation,
> as it is more attractive for the front end, again without the table-editor.
> Is this possible?
>
> [tabbed-display
>         panel-width="700"
>         tab-width="100"
>         ui_style="1"]
>
> I thought it might be the ui_style option, but it appears that this can only
> be used (achieved), when inside/with the [table-editor]. I have been
> starring at the Editor.pm and It seems to confirm my finding. I think it
> currently can only be used this way when implemented as the third level tabs
> for an editor.
>
> Does anybody know if [tabbed-display] (the in page javascript menu) has an
> option to take the UI skin? Maybe I have to wrap it in some [table-editor]
> or [menu] code buried deep in the bowels of those tags?

This is actually determined by the new output mapping stuff; you need to
match up the output values. Use of the table editor is not required.

The admin/genconfig page (Admin->Info) in 4.9.7 is an example of using
it outside the purview of the table editor.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock