[ic] Internal UPS Lookup Problem

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 27 00:23:00 2003

> >    So Ground.csv works but Ground2.csv does not with everything else
> > being
> > equal ?
> > And you created a Ground2.dbm file with the expected differences ?
> > So what is the difference between Ground.csv and Ground2.csv if that
> > is all
> > that is
> > different ?
> >

> How do I create the dbm file?  Our server has a Ground.gdbm and a
> Ground2.gdbm.  These files have the same size.  I don't think there is
> a difference between the two sets of data files -- that's why I'm
> baffled by why one works and the other doesn't.
>
> The overall goal is to implement methods that are not in the default
> tables and leave the default tables available.
>
> Kerner

    If I'm not mistaken I believe the gdbm is generated automatically
by IC. The data files, being Ground.csv and Ground2.csv, you say are
the same but one works and the other does not..... I'm assuming you can
access the server via tn/ssh and do a diff.  What does that say ?
Look under directory dbconf  for the dbm files and make sure there is one
for Ground2.csv

Jon